| What We Believe
Our delivery model is based on some simple core beliefs:
1) Selling complex, technical and intangible solutions in today's competitive environment requires a degree of focus and persistence that is uncommon in most firms.
2) The organizational and financial structure of most professional service firms creates a "seller doer" cycle that invariably results in inconsistent deal flow.
3) Putting external and internal resources to their "best and highest use" can be a significant competitive advantage for most professional service firms.
4) Information is power.
5) The "achilles heel" for most business development efforts is the lack of a defined process to maintain and nurture new relationships to fruition.
6) Consultants need advice too.